Thursday, December 31, 2015

Crash & Burn eh' Mav?

I jumped off a cliff in 2015.... I didn't fly. I didn't soar. I splat. I crashed. Burned. Broke every bone on the way down. Personally. Professionally. No parachute in site.

And that's ok.

This year literally kicked the shit out of me.

And that's ok... because I learned.

I learned I can take the hits. I learned I can fall off a cliff and crash... Get up, chin up, and jump again.

What else is life if not either mundane & boring or BAM POW WAM (Batman style) in the BEST or WORST ways possible.

And that's ok.

Well. It's almost midnight on New Years Eve and I'm no farther than I was at the beginning of 2015. Many of you may feel the same. I like to joke I could have gotten drunk everyday and slept in ... and would have produced the same results. BUT... I didn't. I took the hits... because I believe.

And that's everything.

KEEP FIGHTING WARRIORS.

You. Your Dreams. Your heart. You are worth it, and I believe in you.

2016 and Beyond

Love,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment