Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 21. Not, My. Day.

Whatever you believe. Or don't... I believe that God, the universe, mother earth, guardian angels - got my back.

It's funny and annoying as hell how life will test your beliefs. What I put out into the universe I am ALWAYS tested on. How much do I believe in what I'm going for? I'll be tested...

Love, career, and always the inner workings I say I'm want to change in myself. TESTED.

Ohhhhh the universe shall test you.

I hate it. Hahahahahaha.

It's so much easier said that done to keep going when you are going after your dreams. Clearly this post is me having a rough few days. I am working my ass off. The real living for me comes in the TRUST. This is the hardest part of my workaholics rehab. Trusting all of my sacrifice, hard work, and beliefs are being looked after - somebodys got my back.

XoXXooOO
RedLipstickGal

No comments:

Post a Comment