Monday, November 12, 2012

Day28 Ya gotta BELIEVE.

I believe..

Bugs Bunny is forever and always the best cartoon.

tennis shoes are for the gym and boots for da' terrain: EVERY GAL (and most transgendered) should wear HEELS.

people with dementia may be losing their minds, but it's ok because their memories live in their hearts... and thats where counts the most.

"the best" are always "a mess." So don't tell me to iron my shirt.

people who commit suicide go to heaven (not hell). God does not abandon us in our darkest hour.

in plastic surgery.

writing letters by hand is sexier than any text, facebook message, or email.

mad-for-it make a fool out of yourself, nothing is off limits PDA PDA PDA kind of love is for EVERYONE.

in forgiveness... but not forgetness.

in recyclying... but I still take hour long showers.

in my drive, strength, and persistence will pay off.

BELIEVE MY LOVES.

XXOOxOxXOOoo,
RedLipstickGal

No comments:

Post a Comment