Tuesday, December 18, 2012

WarriorLove

You can't not talk about it. You can't not think about it. Newton.

Life can put such scare into people.

I don't do fear. Sure I get scared but not fear. In the wake the pain, the hatred, and the sadness; I choose Happiness.

There is peace that is within me, I've never known. I am stronger and more focused than ever. I have forgiveness. I am also a very strong person. Stronger than ever. I have also choosen to stay vunerable and open for life. A WARRIOR LIFE.

That comes with a price.

When you choose to allow yourself to genuinely love and care and be strong and vunerable and wrong and right and a fighter... it comes with a price.

You will FEEL all of these things. You will feel erratic, stable, chaotic, and calm.

YOU ARE A FORCE.

I can't change the sequences in life and how people are affected- good and bad. But I can choose to honor them by living my best self. That is the ultimate WARRIOR life.

My heart is completely shattered for the people brutally murdered. But I can't bring them back. So I honor them. I put on some heels, red lipstick, and pull myself together.

I live my best because they can no longer. And that is a warriors love.

XOXOXOX
RedLipstickLA

No comments:

Post a Comment