Tuesday, April 2, 2013

LA. PUKE.

LA doesn't make me puke... but I sit in chills, with a not so friendly food born illness, celebrating my 2nd year since moving to LA.  Not quite the idea I had in mind This is the FIRST time I've ever called off work.

Nothing makes you start judging errrr- reevaluating your life more then when you are sick.. sick and single? Well just throw me a noose and a old spooky tree why dontcha!

It's my 2nd year living in LA and going after my dream of becoming a working actress. I've discovered so much about myself that I like as well as don't like. I've expanded my goals and am working harder than I ever thought I could. The road is very very... very... long. I pray to start seeing some results; a co star, a guest star, sign with an agent...

My mom gave me a blessing in disquise for Easter, a book. Sherly Sandbergs "Lean In" challenges females and males alike to set themselves apart with personality and hard ass work. A chaper in her book asks readers to create a year & 6 month list of goals... Since i'm sitting here sick - judging myself where i'm going

*Follow her on twitter. She's inspiring as hell!
  https://twitter.com/sherylsandberg

ON THE WAY TO 3

6 Month Goals:
   Get into a new acting class.
   Spin class weekly
   Pitch 'Your Server Series'
   New headshots
   WEEKLY RedLipstick Video blogs
   Work on my Italian

1 Year Goals:
    Sign with Agent/Manager
    Incorporate RLLA (?)
    Pitch RLLA

Best of luck with all your goals and dreams warriors!

XOXOXOX
RLG

No comments:

Post a Comment