Thursday, April 18, 2013

You Reject.

Taking everything in my life to the next level. I'm banging out the hottest bod I've ever had, seeking out a strong team, and owning up to the fact that, yes, I am a killer actress- it's kinda the only thing I'm ruuurrrrrllly good at in life.

Jealous of my awesomeness? Don't be. All this comes with rejection. Darkest before dawn right? Here's hoping.

When you put yourself out into the world 100% all areas of you are exposed. Those areas are;

Personally: dating, weight, looks, vulerabilities (see all things written above), and goals.

Professionally: career, waitressing, finacial insecurities, studies, headshots, etc.

NO ONE IS LIFE IS SUCCESSFUL ALL THE FREAKING TIME.

That being said rejection, personally and professionally, is a hot topic in my life I am working through... and by working through I mean crying in between personal training sessions (http://www.crunch.com/) at the gym and pondering-agitated about 'where the hell is my life really going' while reading my DW Browns book, "You Can Act!" Sad and lame? Probably. But I'd like to think of it as all one big romantic crescendo leading up to the big bang of my amazing love-marriage-emmy winning actress kind of life.

Once again. Here's hoping.

XOXOXOX
RedLipstickGal
(The Reject)


PS Check out DW's book... it's super hard and makes you hate acting, but by the end you love it again. (Spoiler alert)
Fucking genius.

http://www.amazon.com/You-Can-Act-Complete-Actors/dp/1932907564

No comments:

Post a Comment