Wednesday, April 10, 2013

NextLevelLiving

Since December I have been embarking on a "non-hooey" NextLevelLiving life change. I say "non hooey" because I'm not finding myself, or doing damn yoga, or eating organic.

I just decided "well, why the fuck not me? I totally deserve this..." and have been going for it since.

The "It" being;
...best body by 30
...big girl apartment
...bringing sexy back
...doing GREAT work, whatever the cost.


I am share my journey daily over the next 5 weeks because the final 20% of my majjjaaayyy goals is always the hardest for me. Fear of success? Probably.. but this is NEXT LEVEL LIVING. There is ONLY success.

Thank you in advance for joining me. Please take in or leave out what you are inspired (or infuriated) by and I hope it helps you live you NextLevel.

XOXOXOX
RedLipstickGal

No comments:

Post a Comment