Friday, October 26, 2012

2 TIPS I LIVE BY. (DAY14)

Over the years I have picked up 2 tips I live by daily;

1. ALWAYS fill in your eyebrows.
2. Never be afraid.

I am not afraid to put myself out there for my career. I make bold choices, I have no shame in my game, I love to talk, live through a scene no matter what the stakes, and I LOVE when people are inspired by me. So I CAN'T be afraid. I owe it to people. It's an honor to connect with people.

Plus the person who gave me this advice is the bravest person I know. My inspiration.

Oh and the eyebrows, my FIRST agent in Chicago took one look at me and said;
"Darling, you 'Got It.' Now lose 15lbs and don't ever leave the house without filling in your brows."

...Hahahaha! What a witch. I love it.

XoXXOOoo
RedLipstickGal

No comments:

Post a Comment