Tuesday, October 23, 2012

DAY11-13. Claim it.

Side note: Wohoo. I was living so much for me I didn't have time to blog. Taking this 30 day rehab one day at a time.

I don't want to depend on anyone. 100% a control issue-fear I have. No big whoops.

When I meet someone. When I finally settle down I want to be able to offer another person a LIFE. A real life. I don't have that right now. I have my life, which I love because I'm working for something real, I'm sacrificing everything... I will accomplish everything.

LA men and I don't mesh well. I'm not a model, I don't have money, and I DON'T WANT THEIR money. So there isn't too much I can offer. Most days I'm cool with this. I'm mean for reals ya'll, there is some good stuff going on here. (Haha)

My goals are within reach. Living for me. I will accomplish everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment