Monday, October 15, 2012

Be at PEACE. DAY 4

Today was a lot more "simple me" decision. Be at peace.

I was told last year by a wonderful casting director, whom I ADORE, that as you grow in your respected field it will bring out the best and worst in people around you. I never understood her statement fully until recentley. Some people I SWORE would be 'in my corner-' are not. On the bright side I have developed some amazing relationships I never saw coming. Supporters, connections, and genuine pals who BELIEVE I have what it takes. I am so blessed.

Letting myself be at HAPPINESS and PEACE over letting those I thought would be "on board" go has been a great move for me.

I couldn't be happier in my life and I am most deffinetely flying above all the drama and right to my goals.

I am thankful I've had some ball buster pals to make me stop to look around more at what a life I have. Triumps and tragedies - I am the RedLipstickGal through and through.

XXOoXO
RedLipstickGal

No comments:

Post a Comment