Saturday, October 20, 2012

DAY10 Me VS. Dirty Dishes.

Side Note: I was challenged to take 30 days and really "live" my life. I am 100% a workaholic and do not want/can't continue to travel down this path. This is my 30 day challenge. Thanks for checking in on my journey....

DAY 10
Balance. I have to work. But the balance is the hard part. I haven't done my dishes in 3 days. I don't think this is what I was 'going for' with workaholics rehab. Do I lack balance? Ok. I am terrible at balance. I am a burn the candle. Not a both ends. Just burn it kind of gal. Because if I don't - I just go bylissfulllll lazy. B-lazy with massive anxiety. Dirty dishes. DDddiiirrtyyyy dishes. They are just freaking sitting there. Hanging out. I can relax. I can 'let go.' I can 'relax.' I can 'date.' I got this. I am basically sittying here laughing at this DAY10 post.

I am so lame.

Holy Gosh I need this woraholics rehab. I need a life...

Tomorrow is my birthday. I wish for balance.

Update: I did my dishes.

XXxxooXOOO,
RedLipstickGal

No comments:

Post a Comment