Thursday, October 18, 2012

DAY8: BRING IT. OWN IT.

Side Note: I was challenged to take 30 days and really "live" my life. I am 100% a workaholic and do not wan't/can't continue to travel down this path. This is my 30 day challenge. Thanks for checking in on my journey....
Oh sweet  mary mother of god today was the little engine that could f-up every which way humanly possible and then break down on the side of the road in the hood... In a hilarious way.

I finally just said "eh, suck it- day", walked around Hollywood, and now I'm watching 'Chelsea Lately' for comedic inspiration. She is a freaking genius and I adore women who own it. Good. Bad. Own it.

I am an "own it" girl. I banter, make fun, but genuinely care about where I go in life.

Getting back to me = laughing more, living me, and just owning it EVEN more. I've lost a lot of "owning it" this past year by being so uber obsessed with work- so I'm getting back to my own it. Cause lordy the 0-Cher and workaholic 'own it' is always there. Not sorry.

TOP 5 'OWN IT' WOMEN
1. Chelsea Handler
2. CoCo (IceTea's wifey)
3. Lady Gaga
4. Oprah
5. Sandra Bullock

No comments:

Post a Comment