Wednesday, October 10, 2012

QUEEN IMPATIENT

I've been working on a 42Day Book a Job challenge class the past 3 weeks. My goal: Book my first co star.

Tonight I volunteered for "Private coaching" that was LIVE for everyone to hear on our class phone call.

It's always uber scary letting people know your fears and hear you receive critique. Rip your chest open and let all of your goals, insecurities, and ideas be seen - and hopefully inspire and help others while its helping you.

My "resistance" is I'm impatient. I want it now and I will work 366 days at 25hours a day until I get it. Queen Impatient.

My 3 critiques:
3. Have more fun. (Not acting related)

2. When I doubt myself. Own it. Because it will pass. Don't judge it.

1. All impatience thoughts I will yell into a closed fist and then throw it over my shoulder.

So now you know. The accountability is out there. Put ya goals out there. Keep the accountability.

Keep going RedLipstick Warriors!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment