Sunday, October 28, 2012

DAY15-16. Workaholics Rehab *BringingSexyBACK

Year of the 29. Getting back to me. Bringing 'the sexy back!' Workaholics aren't very sexy. Hahaha.

I'm a ball buster. I'm a difficult..in a good way! I'm a diva. I shine and I am not going to let some Beverly Hills jagoff make me feel bad about myself because I'm going for my dreams and waitressing to pay the bills until it happens. Cause it will happen.

I don't want some LA fool just because. Shoot- great idea, let me just lose myself in some man that has a ton of money (or pretends to) only to have him leave me in 10 years for a girl half my age. I'll make my own money AND bring the sexy back! Living for me.

I don't date often but I will say - DAMN... I'm a great girlfriend. It's true. No big whoops.

29 is bringing "the sexy back." This is living for me. Small things like keeping my nails manicured to big things like going on a date and allowing someone to buy me dinner. How hilarious is it that i've taken care of myself for so long that it's actually HARD for me to let someone (even a friend) buy me a drink or dinner. It's disgustingly hard. Anxiety101. But i'm getting better at it.

BRING YOUR SEXY BACK WARRIORS!

XoXXooOO
RedLipstickGal

No comments:

Post a Comment