Tuesday, October 16, 2012

DAY6. Am I kidding myself?

Side Note: I was challenged to take 30 days and really "live" my life. I am 100% a workaholic and do not wan't/can't continue to travel down this path. This is my 30 day challenge. Thanks for checking in on my journey....

Living for 'me' means being able to look myself in the mirror and know I'm on my own path. I didn't sleep last night. All the old workaholic tricks started coming out. I'll just send some emails- i'll go through headshots- i'll watch tv- i'll shower- imdb-pro-i'll do anything but just admit that I'm completely sad-jealous-and totally out of order. And it's totally ok.

Reckognize not dwell.

It's not about him. It's about me. 4 years of hardwork, taking chances, and struggling paycheck to paycheck.

It's about fear. Impatience.

The fear controls how much I think i'm kidding myself. 4 years.

My heart knows I'm exactly where I am supposed to be. My heart knows I will be a mom. My heart knows I'm going to make it. My heart knows I am not 'just kidding myself.'

It keeps telling me to push past the fear. That i'm almost there, even though I am so scared that I am kidding myself.

This is the ultimate living for me.

...And it's only DAY6.

No comments:

Post a Comment