Saturday, October 20, 2012

DAY9. It's Personal AND It's Business.

Nothing personal. It's just business. Yeah fucking right.

"It's personal. And it's business." -My life, Actress/Diva.

I have an addiction for MSNBC 'Locked Up Raw.' The deadliest men on the planet who fear nothing. Men who live to fight. Life in prison- no chance of parol. Human emotion is insane. EACH and EVERY man has something that makes them feel EMBARASSED. It's personal. Teeth, noses, orphaned, grey hair... it's wild. Not afraid to die but bad teeth = mortifying.

It's ALWAYS Personal. I don't trust anyone who plays it too cool, has no secrets, and acts like everything is "always fine." Don't get me wrong, it's not about complaining. (Never complain, never explain.) It's about living. Truthfully.

I believe in sharing my triumps and tragedies because why not? I'm so blessed to be able to do what I do.

"Life is short. People that only think about their career 100% I think, we are lucky to do what we do- "shut it off." -Miley Cyrus

I am so appreciative of all the support I've recieved over my writing and acting throughout the years. Especially this 30 day workaholics challenge. I genuinely love inspiring. By my words. Actions.

That is my biggest reason to live for me - good and the bad. I love and live to inspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment