Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day7... ShineOnWarriors.

72 degree - 11pm in October 17th. My big French windows are wide open (sorry i'm not sorry neighbors).

Humphrey and I are watching "Water for Elephants" with a little ol' glass of Syrah.

I LoveLoveLove Fall. It makes me sentimental and loving. It's Ohio.

Choosing 'me' on Day7: I have a wonderful life. I am living my dreams and it's ok to doubt myself sometimes. Whats even more apparaent is my 0-Cher 'Shine.'
(Oh for those of you who aren't regular Meg-lovahs... Yeah, I can diva with the best of em. Ha!)

I SHINE. And I'm not sorry.

Why not? Freaking be amazing. Shine. Be a glam. Be a godess. Be scared. Wear a 4 inch heels to Trader Joes.

Be ok to never look back.

It's ok to have haters. It's ok to let yourself SHINE.

I don't see the point with the way our economy, world, or even the incredible love that beats in my fellow warriors hearts to not do anything but shine.

Shine on my fellow warriors.

xOXOOOxo
RedLipstickGal

No comments:

Post a Comment