Friday, October 12, 2012

Workaholics Rehab. DAY 1

SIDE NOTE: I was challegned to take 30 days and really 'live' my life. I am 100% a workaholic and do not want/can't continue to travel down this path. This is my 30day change. Thanks for checking in on the journey!!!

DAY 1:

Today I set myself a goal: drive to Redondo to see a friend. I had planned in my head, not fully grasping the idea of ‘challenge,’ getting down there and leaving within 2-3 hours because I was going to do casting drop offs. Then life happened. 4 hours later, still focused and having fun with my friend, I started feeling anxious and agitated over “still being there.” Holy moly, I’m a full blown addict. First step is admitting.

The feelings stayed with me the entire visit and all of my way back to Hollywood. The office drop offs did not happen. They close at 5pm. However, I recognized my anxiousness and pushed past it to enjoy my time living my life away alongside acting.

Recap: Day 1 - anxious and agitated. Full blown addict.

This challenge is going to be so freaking hard. Warrior up!

XOxOxOO,
RedLipstickGal

No comments:

Post a Comment